Thursday, December 22, 2011

Off to Thailand (teh-gook)!

I am getting ready to leave for Thailand tomorrow morning!  I'm so excited, and can't wait to experience (and share) all of the wonderful things in store for me :D

I will be getting picked up by my friends Connie and Erin in a taxi at about 7:10 am tomorrow morning.  Then we will take a limo bus for 7,800 won to Busan, which is about an hour away and a half by bus.  We will depart from Busan International Airport at 12:45 pm and arrive in Beijing at 2:05 pm.  We will have to entertain ourselves until 7:45 when our next plane departs for Bankok, where we will arrive at 11:45 pm. 

Our friend Howard joined our trip late, so he will be arriving Sunday morning at 2am.  We have all kinds of things planned and booked from a Thai cooking class to a jungle tour on an elephant!  It is going to be amazing!


Here is my vacation fund in Korean won!  I will be exchanging it into Thai bhat once I get the airport.  I'd like to go ahead and thank my parents Mike Manary, Theresa Manary, my Aunt Colleen Berg and My Grandma Jean Manary for their early Christmas present to me, which was a generous contribution to this fund from each!!  I was going to have to do this trip on the cheap, but now 'money aint' a thang!' 


 This is my brand new traveling pack!  I just ordered it a few days ago and it arrived just in time.  It is a 'premium' 60 liter travel pack.  Spared no expense! ;)


It is big and comfy!  Hoping it joins me on many adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment