Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thailand ROCKED!!

My Thailand vacation was an absolutely amazing and unforgettable adventure over the holiday season!  There was one little set-back, of a lost wallet, but that did not stop me from having an awesome time.  Luckily I had amazing friends with me on this trip that did not hesitate to loan me what little money they all had to make sure that we continued to have a blast!

The highlights of the trip include a Muay Thai kick boxing event in Bangkok, the night Bazaars of both Bangkok and Chaing Mai, the awesome travelers that we met in our hostel "We Bangkok," the Jungle tour in Pak Chung, [the bus ride to Chaing Mai where I lost my wallet out of my back pocket], the elephant ride through the jungle in Chaing Mai, and of course the FOOD!!

I have a few videos I have put together and a slide show of the pictures.




I do have a few more videos to put together still, and will put them up in another post.  All in all the trip was fantastic, and I can't wait to go back and travel south to Phuket some time and get more of that amazing food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment