Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ferris Wheel!

There is a really cool Ferris wheel in Samsandong (New Downtown) that I have been meaning to ride ever since I saw it here in September.  I finally went and rode it the other day before my birthday dinner, since we spent a couple hours checking out stores and whatnot before dinner.  I have a couple pictures of the wheel, and a couple from on it.


Here's the "Lotte Wheel."  It is on the roof of Lotte Department store, which is one of the 2 companies that basically owns Ulsan (the other is Hyundai).


I love this picture!  There is Connie on the left, then Howard, and finally Julia who's just being awesome here.


This is Alex who paired up with me for the Lotte Wheel.  She is newer to Ulsan and the Hogye group, and is from England.  



That's me!


There's Howard across the way!


There is the other part of Lotte Department store and on the top left is Lotte Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment