Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Breakdancing Class

One of my favorite extra curricular here in Korea is my break dancing club which is slowly but surely growing in numbers.  I started off with two 6th grade girls, then two 6th grade boys (one of which I do Taekwondo with) joined in, and finally this past Friday two new girls came out!  It is good that they are all 6th graders since they are more physically able than the younger elementary students, and they all know each other well. 


They are a little camera shy, but they are awesome!  I had them sign up recently because I am bad with Korean names, so I had them put their Korean and English names down.  The two performing for the camera are my original two dancers, and they did "Top Rock," "The Drop," "Six Step," a "Helicopter," and then the "Up."  (The Up isn't really a move, but I taught them how to stand up out of breakin' with some style :) 


Again they are very shy, but I liked this video too so I figured I put it up!

1 comment:

  1. dude that was awesome. and it was nice to hear your voice in the vid <3

    ReplyDelete