Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Beautiful Korean Fall!

Korea has a beautiful Fall season with all of the color change in the plants and trees.  I have mentioned before that I take daily hikes with my co-teacher Mr. Park, so I took a video the other day of the scenery.  It takes about 20-25 minutes to get to this little exercise park from our school, which is actually right behind my apartment.  We cross about 5 little bridges on the way there, sit and chat for about 10 minutes, then head back.  It is a great break from teaching 4 classes in the morning, and then sitting at my desk for 3-4 hours.  There are days where we play volleyball or badminton around 2 or 3 pm, and many days I practice guitar during my office hours, but it is so nice to get the fresh air and exercise right after lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment