Sunday, November 27, 2011

Little Hike

I was walking the the little path that Jack and I do everyday this past Saturday, and I took a video of this rock/waterfall.  Usually you can barely tell there is any water running down, but since it had rained recently it was really going. 


Also I point out that there is exercise equipment everywhere.  At just about any park you will see workout equipment which at first was quite interesting.  Also some times you'll pass gas station attendents or people waiting for the bus doing make-shift pushups or some kind of exercise.  If only that was popular in the US, haha.  As a matter of fact I was inspired, and when I was just going to do a quick hike I ended up getting a really good workout in at the park that Jack and I always go to, and jogged back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment