Sunday, October 16, 2011

Taekwondo!


Master Lee.

Taekwondo has been awesome, and intense!  I am about to begin my 4th week of it and I will be taking my yellow belt test this week.  I have been doing fairly well at the kicks and the sparring, but for the belt I have do a series of punches, blocks and kicks.  The punches and blocks are the newest things to me, and while learning them, I have to learn the whole sequence, which is pretty difficult for me.  I video taped Master Lee doing the sequence last Wednesday so that I could practice it.  I had one picture with lots of the other Taekwondo students, but it was accidentally deleted from my phone.  (I have experienced some problems with my camera, phone and laptop lately.. if you know me well, you know that I hate relying on technology, for that reason.)  Oh well, I'm sure I'll get more photos with them soon!


In full sparring gear here!



Here is the video of Master Lee demonstrating what I have to learn to pass the yellow belt test.  Please excuse all of my "mmmhmm"s :)

No comments:

Post a Comment