Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey Jude, Scooby Doo and More!

I haven't posted any song videos in a while because I usually try to put the 3rd and 4th grade videos up together, as well as the 5th and the 6th grade videos.  Due to technological and logistical obstacles, I only have the 3rd grade video for Scooby Doo, the 3rd grade video for The Lion Sleeps Tonight and the 5th grade video for Hey Jude.  The 4th grade Scooby Doo was done on a smart phone, which (smartly?  [double-ly ironic]) had a thumb over the microphone.  The 4th grade Lion Sleeps Tonight is nowhere near finished, due to holidays and only seeing them once per week (as opposed to twice per week for 3rd grade).  Finally the 6th grade Let It Be was recorded on yet another smart phone, and is too large of a file to send to a computer (with no transfer cable in sight; still SMART).

All of the 'smart' recording was due to the many open classes that have taken place in my school over the last month, in which the camcorder was being used.  Speaking of which I just received my open class video, so portions of that should be in my next post!

In any case, I think that posting these 3 different songs will be better, and much more entertaining.  As I am catching up with technology, you will notice that most of my videos are on my "teacherman50" You Tube channel.  Okay, enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment