Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm Yours!

My 5th and 6th graders have completed their latest song competition, and they have come out really nicely!  I really enjoy doing these songs, and it also means that the students can learn without doing the (often boring and tedious) textbook CD Rom for 30-40 minutes each class.  We usually spend 5-10 minutes practicing these songs, then do the CD Rom.  If I can help it we play a fun PPT game or something for the last 5-10 minutes, which really splits the lesson up nicely.  In any case, here are the new videos!


Class 5-1 is the winner because they brought a ton of energy, clapping, and extra stuff that we didn't even practice/ I didn't teach (the "woahhhhs" in the middle and the ending).  Each class did a good job though!


The 6th grade version is really interesting because each class did something different.  Class 6-4 won with their clapping and enthusiasm (just like 5th grade interestingly enough).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment