Thursday, August 18, 2011

I have arrived!

I am now in Jeong-Ju South Korea, staying in a dormitory for the next week at Jeong-Ju University.  I have a roommate from North Ireland who is real easy to get along with, and we're learning about eachother's cultures plenty.  My flight over was very nice, just very long.  I will begin my orientation today, and will be getting acclimated over this next week!  I have many pictures and a couple videos to upload. 

P.S. I have been experiencing some problems with being able to comment on my posts, so feel free to try, but if you cannot comment, hold that thought!  I'll get it sorted out soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan - hope you are having a ball. I am checking out your pics - and trying to figure out how to comment! Thinking of you- got to talk to your mom and dad this week and they are so proud of you! Learn lots and enjoy your time! Love, Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, a roommate from Ireland? that's perfect. Tell him hi fore me ;)

    ReplyDelete