Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You've Got a Friend In Me!

I didn't have time to post this video at the end of last semester, and had completely forgotten about it.  My 3rd graders had their You've Got a Friend In Me competition, and it went really well.  I'm actually showing my summer camp students "Toy Story" right now, which is what made me think of it!  Today is the last day for the after lunch group (Friday is the last day for the other groups) for summer camp, so we are having a pizza/snack party and watching a movie.  There are some wonderful little extras about being a teacher, and those include pizza parties and cartoons!  (another is getting paid to play games everyday :)


The 4th graders didn't get around to this song, and probably won't get do it (it's a pretty tough one).  I get to see the 3rd graders twice a week, but only once a week for the 4th graders.  Because of that they just finished The Lion Sleeps Tonight at the same time the 3rd graders finished this song.  

Speaking of which, here is the 4th grade version of The Lion Sleeps Tonight video:


I have plenty of good songs for the older students coming up, but I do need suggestions for the little ones.  If anyone has any suggestions/requests please comment or email me!  (I'm just trying to avoid the Eensy Weensy Spider, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment